United India Insurance Online Payment Review
United India Insurance Payment is possible in two ways. One is through offline and other through Mobile. For offline payment, insured must visit the United India Insurance Branch Office within the grace period. The policyholder must fill the corresponding challans regarding the policy and make a payment. United India premium payment Process through Offline is a time taking process. To make payment process easy for the insured, United India offers Premium Payment facility through Mobile option. United India premium payment through Mobile is an easy compared to the offline. United India Insurance online Payment assists you to renew your United India policy through online.
By using United India Insurance online payment, insured can pay the premium for any time and any place. United India Insurance policies such as Travel Insurance, Health Insurance, Personal Accident Policy, Motor Insurance will have the policy period of 1 year. If policyholder interested to continue the policy, then He/She can renew the policy every year by United India Insurance premium through online. Let us have a look at the United India Insurance Online Payment Steps in the following section.
United India Mobile Premium Payment
United India Insurance Online Payment – Mobile payment option is initiated to save time and money of the United India clients. Those who want to pay premiums need not go to any of the United India branches and waste their time. By using United India Insurance Payment, users can buy online from anywhere and anytime. Every year United India Insurance Company offers many customer services. United India Online Premium Payment service introduced to make payment and renewal easy for customers. The procedure for United India Insurance payment – IMPS is given below.
What are the steps for United India Insurance Premium Payment?
United India Insurance offers an IMPS service which is the extremely convenient facility to transfer funds 24*7. By United India IMPS Service with instant confirmation by SMS for the debit in Insured account and credit in the nominee’s account. To avail this facility on Policyholder’s mobile, Check the following simple one-time activity.
Steps for United India Insurance Mobile Premium Payment
- Visit United India Insurance Official website: www.uiic.co.in.
- On the bottom left of the United India Insurance home page, select Quick Link window as shown in the below image.
- A new Page will open as shown in the below image.
- Select the following link from the page as shown in the above image.
- Select the authorized banks from the list which are specified by the United India Insurance.
- Subscribe the Mobile Banking service with authorized bank specified by the UIIC and register for IMPS (Interbank Mobile Payments Service).
- The authorized bank will provide a Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) and password for mobile transactions (MPIN) to the insured.
- The Insured will have to install the Mobile Banking Application of selected authorized bank on your mobile.
- The selected bank should be a participant in the IMPS Merchant Payments service.
- Through IMPS Services the insured can pay the premium for United India Insurance.
United India Insurance Renewal Online
United India Insurance Renewal option is available there for the customer’s usage. United India Insurance offers a Renewal option which is very useful for the policy Holders. With United India insurance online renewal option policyholder can easily renew their policy through online. This is the better way for the people those who are busy with their respective Jobs.
United India Insurance Renewal
Check the United India Insurance online renewal process here. United India Insurance Renewal option is available for the policy usage. United India Insurance provides the Renewal service which is very useful for the insured. With United India renewal option insured can quickly renew their policy through online. This is the better way for the people those who are busy with their respective Jobs.
United India Insurance Renewal Process
- Go to United India insurance company official website: www.uiic.co.in.
- A new page will as shown in the below image.
- At top Right of the page, Insured can find a Renew Now Option as shown in the above image.
- On mouse hovering on “Renew Now,” the insured can check the list of United India Insurance policies like Motor Policy, Health Insurance policy, Personal Accident Policy, House holder’s policy, Shopkeeper’s policy.
- As shown in the below image.
- Select the respective insurance from the given option.
- The Insured can get the information about particular policy renewal.
- For suppose If insured want to renew his/her motor policy, click on Motor Policy Option.
- A new window will open which contains the information like
After clicking on the particular option, you can get the information about particular policy renewal.
For Example: If you want to renew your motor policy means you can click on Motor Policy Option. Then it shows some information as shown in the image.
Renew your existing United India Insurance policy.
- Insurance policies Renewable on Online
- 30 days before the expiry.
- Policy up to Vehicle Age 5yrs Only.
- Previous Policy without Claims.
- Insurance policies can not Renewable on Online
- A policy with key information Engine no. , Chassis no, Registration no. missing.
- Expired Policies.
- A policy with Claims.
- After that Insured just need to click on Proceed button.
- A new web pg will open as shown in the below image.
- Enter Policy Number, After then click on Next to Renew your existing policy.
- After renewal process makes a United India Insurance Online Payment.