The SBI General Insurance company provides various ways of SBI General Insurance Online Payment Process. Generally, the Insured can pay the premium through either offline or online. Bt compared to Offline, Online Payment Process is an easy and Secure way. So all the Policyholders of SBI General Insurance can use the Online Payment Methods to save their valuable money and precious Time. There are the different ways of SBI Insurance Online Payment like Login Option, Policy Renewal, Buy New Online Policy. Hence the Customers who are interested in Online and who have the internet facility can pay your Policy premiums by using the Online Payment Process.
SBI General Insurance Online Payment
SBI General Insurance Company has now come up with New Ideas for its Customers to Provide Online Services.One of the best Online Services of SBI is Online Payment Process. By using this SBI Online Payment, You need not go to Branch Office of State Bank of India to pay premiums every time. We can use SBI General Quick Payment Option to pay the Premium Amount through Online to renew the policy whenever our Policy Term has completed. And also, Insured can buy a New Policy by paying the Premium amount through Online. We have given the detailed process of each and every Online Payment method on this page. Therefore, the Policy Insured can follow the given Online Payment steps and pay their Premiums using the Internet in a Secure way.
SBI General Insurance Online Payment Methods
The Policyholders can buy the SBI General Insurance Policy or Renew the existing Policy through Online. Insured can check the steps for SBI General Insurance Online Payment provided below. Actually, Buying a new Policy through Offline is a Time Consuming Process. So, Many people show interest in Online rather than Offline. So that they can buy a Policy through Online from the Official Website of SBI Insurance company to save time.
The policyholder can make SBI Online Payment in 3 ways. They are
- Pay Premium through Customer Login Account.
- Make Payment of Premium while Renewal of the Product.
- Assured can make Payment While Buying the Product through Online.
SBI Online Premium Payment using Customer Login
The Registered Customers of SBI can pay the Premium amount by logging into State Bank of India official website . For that, You need to Enter User Name & Password. The Step by Step Process for SBI Online Premium Payment Process for Registered Customers are given below.
- Visit the official website of SBI General Insurance i.e., www.sbigeneral.in
- You can find “Login” Option at the top of the Home page.
- Click on Login Option.
- It shows two options like Customer or Channel Partner.
- Once if you click on the Customer, you will be directed to the Login page as shown below.
- Enter your user Id and password in the given fields.
- After that, click on “Submit” button.
- After Successful login, you can check all details regarding the policy and you can also Pay the Premiums.
SBI General Insurance Online Renewal Process
State Bank of India Insurance Company provides the online renewal option. By using this online renewal process, insured can renew the policy at any time and any place. Every policy offered by SBI General Insurance has a policy period of 1 year. If the insured want to extend the policy, then he can renew the policy every year by SBI Insurance Online renewal. Just by entering basic details and policy number you can renew the SBI General Insurance policy through online at any time anywhere. To renew your existing policy online, the policyholder must follow the below steps.
- First, visit the SBI General Insurance official website i.e, www.sbigeneral.in.
- Find the Renew your Policy option on the Home Page as shown below.
- Click on that Renew Your Policy Option.
- By clicking that option, you will be navigated to the another window as shown below.
- Select the Products which you have taken and fill the required details in all the fields given in that page.
- After filling all fields, click on the “Search” button on the Renewal Page.
- Then you can pay premium using Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card, etc to Renew your Policy.
Steps to Buy SBI General Insurance Policy Online
Assured can follow the below steps to buy the new policy and pay the premium payment through Online.
- Visit the Official Site of SBI General Insurance Company www.sbigeneral.in
- Click on Get a Quote option.
- By clicking that option, You will get the new window as shown below.
- Select the Product which you have taken.
- After Selecting, You will get the new page as shown below.
- In that Window, You can see four steps given in the above picture. They are
- Calculate Premium
- Add details
- Make Payment
- Issue Policy.
- Select all the Option and fill the fields with required details.
- Once you enter all the fields, click on the Calculate Premium option given below in the Form.
- Now a New Form will display on the screen after clicking on the Calculate Premium.
- Enter all the Details in that Form.
- Make Premium by using the Options given on the Page.
- Finally, you can issue a Policy.
Therefore, Policyholders can use all the above methods to Pay SBI General Insurance Premium Online.