National Insurance Online Payment
Are you still standing in long queues for paying the National Insurance Premium Amount? National Insurance Corporation Limited has come up with an idea of National Insurance Online Payment, which is convenient, easier and safest way to make a regular premium payment from any corner of the world. In the older method, the people have to stand in long queues and spend their whole day at the National Insurance Branch Offices, which is a time-consuming process. So to reduce the effort of the customers and save their time, National Insurance has started a new method of premium payment. With this new facility, the insured can pay the premium any day since it works 24*7.
The Online Payment Gateway provides you with an on-demand service within a few clicks. You can now have many of the functionalities that were available only at a branch office, online at your fingertips. The Policyholder can get the payment instructions within the comforts of their home or office, and avoid the personal visit to the branch office. In this article, we have provided the procedure on How to make National Insurance Online Payment in simple steps. We hope after going through this article, you may feel this is the easy way to pay the premiums online without any hesitation.
How to make National Insurance Premium Payment?
National Insurance Premium is a due but why stand in a queue? Many of us have taken policies from the National Insurance, but only a few know about the options that are available to pay the premium amount. In our website www.paypremiumonline.in, we have provided the methods to pay the premium amount. This National Insurance Online Payment facility is Free and doesn’t require any registration charges, annual costs, and hidden costs.
National Insurance Customers can pay the premium
- By Logging on to the official website.
- Using Renew Policy Option.
- By Buying a new policy.
NIC Online Payment Through Login Procedure
There are few simple steps which have to be followed by the Life Assured to log on the official Web Page. The National Insurance Login process for the registered users is mentioned below.
- Visit the National Insurance Official Website, i.e., www.nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in
- Go to Login section available at the right side of the page.
- In the drop down box, select one of the options and click on Login.
- The Policyholder will be directed to Login page as shown below.
- Enter User Name, Password and click on Login option.
- Now you can Pay the Premium Online by Selecting the Online Premium Payment Option.
- Pay the premium amount using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
National Insurance Online Renewal
The Online Payment procedure is possible for all type of National Insurance policies such as Motor Insurance, Home Insurance, Health Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, Rural Insurance, etc. except for Overseas Mediclaim. The Policyholder have to renew his/ her policy by paying the Premium amount after completion of one year. Because all the National Insurance Company policies have the period of one year. If you want to continue then, you can renew the policy for the next year.
National Insurance Online Renewal is a simple way to when compared to the offline renewal. The National Insurance Online Renewal process is mentioned in detail below.
- Visit the official website of National Insurance Company, i.e., www.nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in
- Click on ‘Renew Your Policy Online’ button as shown below.
- The Insured will be directed to the Renewal page.
- In that page, Enter your policy number and the code above there.
- Click on Renew Policy button after filling the details and make the premium payment.
- Similarly, you can do the National Insurance Online Renewal for Health Insurance, Home Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, etc.
National Insurance Company Online Payment – Buy Online
The National Insurance Online Payment by buying a new policy is as follows.
- Visit the National Insurance Company direct website.
- Click on Buy new policy online option appearing on the right side of the page or Buy Online option as shown below.
- Once you Click that option, you will be directed to Online Customer Portal.
- From that, you can select any of the desired product that you want to buy.
- For example below is the image for selecting health policy.
- Select Buy Policy option and a new window for health policy will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the details in the relevant fields.
- In the final step, Pay the Premium Online using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- On successful completion of payment, the policy will be Issued.
Enjoy the Online payment service of the National Insurance Company and save your precious time. I hope this information will be helpful to all the people.