Check the different ways of LIC Online Payment. All the Policyholders of LIC of India can use the Online Payment Methods to save Time and Money. The different ways of Life Insurance Online Payment are Login Option, Buy New Online Policy, Policy Renewal. The detailed process for each & every Online Payment method is available on this page. Therefore, the Appointees can follow the steps and pay their Premiums using the Internet.
LIC Online Payment Process
Are you still standing in long queues for paying the Premium Amount? LIC has come up with an idea of Life Insurance Online Payment, which is convenient, and safest way to make the premium payment from any corner of the world. LIC of India Premium Payment is possible in two ways (Offline and Online). For offline payment, the insured has to visit the nearest LIC Branch office within the grace period. And he has to stand in long queues and spend their whole day to fill the corresponding challans which are a time-consuming process. So to reduce the effort of the customers and save their time, LIC India started a new method of premium payment. With this new facility, the insured can pay the premium any day since it works 24*7.
Most the customers using LIC online payment. For those customers the corporation online lic payment options. This is a very time saving option for the customers. For those, we have provided the complete procedure for online payment of LIC.
Steps for LIC Premium Payment through Online
LIC Payment Online option is initiated to save time and money of the clients. Every year LIC of India offers many customer Online services. Life Insurance Online Premium Payment service introduced to make payment and renewal easy for customers.
You can buy any policy through online using LIC Online payment. By visiting the LIC India official site, insured can easily buy the policy. The steps to be followed to buy a new policy through LIC Online Registration is given below. Visit www.licindia.in to buy LIC Policies through Life Insurance Online Premium Payment.
These are the options to pay the Premium through Online.
- LIC Website.
- Authorized banks.
How to Pay the Premium through LIC Portal?
- Visit the official site www.licindia.in
- Search for the Online Service Tab.
- Click on LIC Pay Premium Online option.
- You will redirect to a new webpage.
- The page contains two options like options “Pay Direct” and “Pay Premium through Online”.
- Click on “Pay Premium through Online”.
- Then you will redirect to a new webpage having the following options.
- Click on Registered User.
- You will get a new web page with Login Service Details.
- Enter the Username and Password.
- Enter the Security Question and click on submit.
- You will get a new web page.
- Click on Pay Premium Online.
- Select the policy type and Premium Option.
- Enter the mandatory details and click on submit.
- You can pay LIC Premium through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Your Payment is successful option will be displayed.
- Once the pay the LIC Premium successfully, a confirmation message is will be sent to your mail id.
LIC Online Payment for New User
Customers who have not registered can also make LIC Online Registration. By using this online registration you can easily pay the premium or buy the new LIC Policy. Here we have provided complete steps for registration and renewal.
- Visit the www.licindia.in
- Search for LIC Online Services tab.
- You will redirect to a new webpage.
- It will contain two options as shown below.
- Click on Pay Direct.
- You will get a new web page containing LIC of India Online Payment.
- Enter the policy details like Policy Number, Date of Birth, Email Id, Mobile Number, etc.
- Enter the captcha which will change randomly.
- Agree with the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on Submit.
- You will get the payment details.
- Make LIC Online Payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Finally, you will get the Transaction status.