IndiaFirst Online Payment
Are you still standing in long queues for paying the IndiaFirst Premium Amount? India First Life Insurance Company has come up with an idea of IndiaFirst Online Payment, which is convenient, easier and safest way to make a regular premium payment from any corner of the world. In the older method, the people have to stand in long queues and spend their whole day at the IndiaFirst Branch Offices, which is a time-consuming process. So to reduce the effort of the customers and save their time, India First Life Insurance company has started a new method of premium payment. With this new facility, the insured can pay the premium any day since it works 24*7.
The Online Payment Gateway provides you with an on-demand service within a few clicks. You can now have many of the functionalities that were available only at a branch office, online at your fingertips. The Policyholder can get the payment instructions within the comforts of their home or office, and avoid the personal visit to the branch office. In this article, we have provided the procedure on How to make IndiaFirst Life Insurance Online Payment in simple steps. We hope after going through this article, you may feel this is the easy way to pay the premiums online without any hesitation.
How to make IndiaFirst Life Insurance Online Payment?
India First Life Premium is a due but why stand in a queue? Many of us have taken policies from the IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company, but only a few know about the options that are available to pay the premium amount. In our www.paypremiumonline.in site, we have provided the methods to pay the premium amount. This India First Premium Payment facility is free and doesn’t require any registration charges, annual costs, and hidden costs.
The IndiaFirst Life Policyholders can pay the premium
- Using Pay Premium option.
- By Logging on to the official website.
- By Buying a new policy online.
India First Life Insurance Premium Payment Procedure
IndiaFirst Pay Premium Option is the best choice for the Online premium payment. Even Non-Registered Customers of India First Life Insurance Company can also use this Service to pay the premium online. IndiaFirst Online Premium Payment service was introduced to make Premium Payment and renewal easy for their policyholders. The IndiaFirst Online Payment process is given below. Candidates need to follow the below steps to make payment through India First Online Payment Service.
- Visit the official website of IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company, i.e., www.indiafirstlife.com
- Go to Pay Premium option appearing on the right side of the home page.
- When you click that option, you will be directed to Customer Service page.
- In that page, you will be having various options for premium payment such as Online Payment, Auto Debit, Cash/ Cheque, and Phone.
- In Online payment section, the options available for premium payment are IndiaFirst Life Website, BOB Net Banking, Credit Card, etc.
- You can choose one of the options for premium payment.
- If you opt the BOB Net Banking option, you will direct to the Bank of Baroda website and from there make payment through Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Similarly, you can pay the premium using the other available options.
4 WAYS TO MAKE IndiaFirst LIFE PREMIUM PAYMENT
There are four ways to make IndiaFirst Online Payment using Pay Premium option.
1. Online Payment: The Insured can pay the premium using one of the following options.
- IndiaFirst Life Website.
- BOB Net Banking.
- Credit Card Standing Instruction.
- Premium Payment through Net Banking.
- Wallet/ Cash Cards.
2. Auto Debit: You can pay the premium amount in Auto Debit using Electronic Clearing Services (ECS). You have to submit the mandate form along with a canceled cheque at any of the IndiaFirst branches.
3. Phone: If you want to make Payment through IVR (Interactive Voice Response System) then call on the Toll-Free number 1800 209 8700.
4. Cash/ Cheque or A/c Transfer: The listed branches where you pay the premium amount are given below.
- IndiaFirst Branches.
- Bank of Baroda.
- BOB – ATM.
- Andhra Bank.
- Axis Bank branches.
- Common Service Center (CSC).
- Premium Collections through eCMS (NEFT/ RTGS).
India First Online Payment for Registered Users
There are few simple steps which have to be followed by the Life Assured to log on the official Web Page. The IndiaFirst Life Insurance Login process for the registered users is mentioned below.
- Visit the IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company official website.
- Go to the Login section that is available on the top left side of the Home page.
- On Mouse hovering, you will have four login options for Customer Login, Employee Login, Distributor Login, and Group Login.
- The Policyholder have to select the Customer Login option.
- You will direct to the Member Login Page as shown below.
- Enter the Username, Password and Click on the Submit.
- Now you can check the further details such as Policy status, Premium Payment, etc. using India First Life Insurance Login.
IndiaFirst Life Insurance Premium Payment Steps – Buy Online
The IndiaFirst Online Premium Payment by buying a new policy is as follows.
- Visit the India First Life Insurance Company direct website.
- Click on Buy online option appearing on the top right side of the page.
- The Policyholder will direct to Buy Online page.
- A list of IndiaFirst Life Insurance products will be displayed on the screen. In that Select one of the plans.
- For example below is the image for selecting Mediclaim policy.
- Once you click on Apply online button, a new window appears on the screen for premium payment.
- Now you can see three steps available for online payment.
- Enter all the details in the relevant fields.
- In the second step, Pay the Premium Online using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- On successful completion of IndiaFirst Online Payment, the policy will be Issued.
Enjoy the Online payment service of the IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company and save your precious time. I hope this information will be helpful to all the people.