HDFC ERGO Online Payment Process is available here. Using the Online Payment Methods, the Policyholders can Pay their Premiums. Therefore, we have given the steps to Buy the Policy Online, Payment of Premium & Renewal. Hence, follow the steps and complete the Payment Process.
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Online Payment Process
HDFC ERGO provides Motor Insurance, health insurance, and various other Plans. While selecting the Plan, the Proposers can check the Detailed information about that specific plan. After that, the Appointee can directly buy the Policy online. It will save both Time & Money. Because of this reason, the Official Site has introduced the Online Payment Option. Most of the Policyholders may have no knowledge on Internet Banking & Using the Internet. Therefore, we have given step wise Process for the Customer Convenience.
Once the Customers got familiar with the usage of HDFC ERGO Online Payment section, they can use it in more effective way. Each and Every Step in the Payment steps is explained briefly with images. Check them clearly for better understanding.
Usage of Online Payment in HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
In HDFC ERGO general Insurance, the Online Payment Steps appear for three cases. Therefore, for those three cases, we have provided the Steps below. First of all, check the place where the Payment Step appears.
- Premium Payments for existing Policies.
- While Buying the Policy online.
- In the case of Policy Renewal.
Hence, we will clearly explain the steps for Online Payment Process.
HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Online Payment
The Policyholders should check the steps below clearly.
- First of all, Visit the official website www.hdfcergo.com.
- In the Home Page, Check the Taskbar which appears as below.
- By placing the mouse on any of the options, a drop-down menu appears.
- Select any one type of Motor Insurance policy.
- For eg: Select ‘Private care Insurance’.
- After clicking on ‘Private Car Insurance’ Policy, a new page will appear.
- In that new page, you can see as shown below.
- After setting the Type of Policy to Private Care Insurance, click on ‘Go’.
- After clicking on ‘Go’, you will be redirected to a new page.
- In that new page, you can see the form as shown below.
- First of all, select the Radio Button as Buy Insurance for New Car.
- Enter your, vehicle details carefully.
- After filling, click on ‘Calculate Premium’.
- The next step is Personal Details.
- After that, the Payment Step comes.
Hence, check the Payment step carefully and Pay the money through Credit or Debit card.
How To Renew HDFC ERGO Two wheeler Insurance Online?
For Renewal of HDFC Ergo General Insurance Policy, Policyholders can follow the steps given below. Because of HDFC ERGO General Insurance online Payment Service, Renewal and Payment steps became easier. To Renew HDFC ERGO Two Wheeler General Insurance policy follow the below steps regarding HDFC EGRO Two wheeler Insurance Online Payment.
Steps for HDFC ERGO General Insurance Online Premium Payment
- Select Two Wheeler insurance policy.
- You can find the page as shown below.
- Click on ‘Two wheeler Insurance’.
- You can find a new page as shown below.
- After Setting the option to Two wheeler Insurance, Click on Go Button.
- A new window opens, as shown below.
- First of all, select the Radio Button as Renewal Insurance HDFC ERGO Two Wheeler Policy.
- The Page appears as below.
- Enter the Expiring Policy Number and click on Proceed.
- Once we enter the number, we will be navigated to view the Policy details.
- After verifying our policy details, the payment step appears.
- We should carefully Pay the money using Credit or Debit card.
Once the Policyholders complete the Payment Steps, they will receive a Mail or SMS from the Officials regarding the Payment.
HDFC ERGO Online Payment for General insurance
Appointees should do the above steps perfectly to complete the HDFC ERGO Online Payment. Once the customer gets used to the Online Payment, they will definetly prefer Payment with Cards. It will save Valuable Time of Users. This process will also help the Customers to directly be in contact while Payment goes on. In offline Payment cases, we may pay to the Agents, which may or may not be safe sometimes.
Therefore, Follow the Online steps provided here and Pay the Premiums and Buy the Policies according to the Customers Necessity.